CZ-198 group bug

ghoul_drool

Yesterday and today I tried grouping up on CZ-198 for a quick dailies round. However, the grouping was bugged. We didn't register as a group at all even if the interface said we did, we didn't share enemies or loot, we couldn't quit the group, and we weren't able to travel to a stronghold either!

I've noticed that whenever I use the Group Finder, and am matched for a flashpoint it won't work. It will show that everyone has accepted but instead of allowing me to go to the flashpoint, the timer will still be going and eventually it acts like somebody declined the group. If I am on the fleet or anywhere else the Group Finder works just fine. This has been happening for about a week now

yup! my lady and i are having the same issue, trying to do quick dailies together and we share no credit for anything on this planet at all, and if you try to leave group and invite while on the planet, it says you join a group but doesnt show anyone grouped with you =( hope this gets fixed soon!

I'm actually having a similar bug while I'm not in a group on CZ-198. I can't travel to my stronghold and when I queue for warzones and accept the warzone pop, nothing happens, except it takes me out of warzone queue and won't allow me to queue again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.