Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Companions and 2 seat mounts

Qwirkz

I have been holding onto this idea for a while, and I thought that I should share it with the SWTOR community. I'm sure i'm not the first person with this idea of having your present companion sit in the passenger seat in those two seat mounts. I think it would be an amazing addition to an already amazing game, and it would feel right to have that always empty seat filled by the person you are traveling with instead of them disappearing and reappearing when you mount and dismount. I know this is just cosmetic, but I think it would make the game a tad more realistic and interesting.

Anyways that's my food for thought on this matter. I don't know if any SWTOR staff will see this but if you do, please bring it up in your next meeting and see if it gets traction. Please feel free to comment and criticize this idea because I honestly want to know everyone's opinion on this.

Edited by Qwirkz
Paragraphs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.