DRAAAhg help!

CamaroSSaurus

Lord Draahg can be hard to beat especially if you do not have a updated gearset.

Run out of the lightning, interrupt his ravage and use a healing companion, that is what I did the first time I fought him. It can be easier if you kite him.

Good luck :tran_smile:

Edited by Icestar

Problem on the Way to help is, ther a so manny Quest that most of us don't know wich quest your problems are with.

ice seems to have got the right one.

Yeah, I know the fight. Playing this game since pre launch ages ago has its advantages :tran_cool:

CamaroSSaurus, check the advice I gave I put it in a spoiler button because some does not like to know strategy before a boss. It is very important that your gear is updated because you take alot of damage during this fight.

For the people who haven't played Sith Warrior, Lord Draahg is a Sith you fight for a class mission, that's what the title is about.

My tips:

Use a healer comp (Quinn or Treek) even though I think I used Jaesa for that fight…

make sure your gear is updated. If u have adaptable armor, check the fleet for the highest level mods.

Use an endurance stim

interrupt his ravage or (if he has it) death field

force choke him, then use ravage so he can't interrupt you

That's it.

I guess this belongs in newb help Im a return player stuck in a mission, because of length of the combat with him and the unstablility of SWTOR on wine, I cannot beat him on corellia. And there is hardley ever anyone on the servers/planet. Can someone help.

Since the strategy for the fight's been covered, I have to ask, what kind of resources are you dedicating to your WINE emulator? If you have the ability to do so, I would look into boosting RAM allocation and processor priority for the emulator, as well as looking into driver updates. Not knowing what kind of GFX card your Mac is equipped with, I'm thinking WINE may have to do a lot of heavy lifting to even render the game. Lastly, if you're running into problems running full-screen, run it in a window and shrink it down, this will give the GFX routine less pixels (in both x and y directions) to manage and you might, maybe, be able to keep it from crashing mid-fight.

For the people who haven't played Sith Warrior, Lord Draahg is a Sith you fight for a class mission, that's what the title is about.

My tips:

Use a healer comp (Quinn or Treek) even though I think I used Jaesa for that fight…

make sure your gear is updated. If u have adaptable armor, check the fleet for the highest level mods.

Use an endurance stim

interrupt his ravage or (if he has it) death field

force choke him, then use ravage so he can't interrupt you

That's it.

12xp plus having done lots of bounties and pvp on my Juggernaut meant that my Wrath has carried out those quests at level +5 or so... truly feel invincible!

And every single time some sith has dared try and stop me... force choke for good measure, then push, now saber throw, jump, ravage. You were saying, sith underling?

"You can't beat me! I can't be kill- WHOA!!"

Edited by BenduKundalini

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.