Theron, Lana -hundreds of fat children.

Storm-Cutter

I pretty much figured they are destined for each other.

You don't hate each other that much, that quickly, without a lot of sexual tension or love interest at the core.

...they'd be a couple that you toast from across the street, though. I'd expect a lot of clouds with fists swinging to erupt around them. Heck, Jakarro would likely be the only one willing to split the two of them up when they are feuding. He's also probably their kids' nanny/caregiver.

The thing is, they don't hate each other. They don't trust each other; it's not quite the same thing. Their civilizations have been at war, active or cold, for literally millennia at this point. There IS no trust. It doesn't help that Lana threw Theron to the (Revanite) wolves as soon as was convenient.

If anything, they're more likely to hate a character of their respective faction who disagreed with them.

Illo dicto, I fail to see how hate must leads to sexual tension. I've hated plenty of people without secretly wanting to **** them.

Edited by Diviciacus

The thing is, they don't hate each other. They don't trust each other; it's not quite the same thing. Their civilizations have been at war, active or cold, for literally millennia at this point. There IS no trust. It doesn't help that Lana threw Theron to the (Revanite) wolves as soon as was convenient.

If anything, they're more likely to hate a character of their respective faction who disagreed with them.

Illo dicto, I fail to see how hate must leads to sexual tension. I've hated plenty of people without secretly wanting to **** them.

Open spoiler tabs at your own risk.

Theron: Lana, I need to know something now.

*Lana turns her head toward the SIS Agent*

Lana: What is it? Have you found out something about the Revanites?

Theron: No, its just I've had this burning question in the back of my implants since I was born. Just... Why?

Lana: Why what?

Theron: Why do your people want the Republic destroyed so much? Is the idea of equality really worth seething over for a thousand years?

Lana: Well, it goes back to the Republic genocide on Korriban after the Great Hyperspace War.

Theron: Right, I suppose that the invasion might've been justified, from an Imp point of view. But why now? Why couldn't you people have just let us be content with the Treaty you forced down our throat?

Lana: Well... I suppose... There're some things sentients naturally just have the urge to do.

Theron: Like what?

Lana: Well...

*Lana nods at her astromech droid, and some mood music starts playing*

:cool:

Edited by Anysao