IO parsing analysis and ways to improve

Hoppinswtor

So I follow the Zorz rotation perfectly and I average between 4700 and 4800 dps on the dummy (sometimes a little lower due to bad crits). I'm in mostly 192 gear with a couple 198 implants and a Revanite 198 relic. Here's a typical parse:

http://parsely.io/parser/view/57649

If you guys want to break it down and see where the issues are, I'd greatly appreciate it. I have a feeling I should be able to do 5k with my current gear and even with button mashing/perfect heat management/riding that heat edge it seems impossible with my current setup. Apm is as high as I can get it while mashing buttons and using adrenals...I am on wireless so maybe that comes into play, and parsing on the ship is kinda laggy.

I've looked at the top IO parses and my abilities match exactly (even my filler, as it seems most of us have come to the same consensus on what to use where) until execute range. They're better geared so they hit that execute range right as Vent Heat comes off cooldown so they can go balls to the wall with missile blasts and have a strong final 30 percent while not blowing their heat.

Edit: I can upload some combat parses too.

Edited by Hoppinswtor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.