[Vehicle] Aratech Coral

PerfectDuke

Who still needs this mission completed to obtain the mount? I just finished all the world bosses. All that is left for me is the Nightmare Pilgrim. I killed him once with a large group way back when but I still need him to die two more times. I have not tried but I have heard he is doable with two people. Best with three. Don't even need a tank. I'm even willing to help you kill him three times if you need it just for helping me out.

Problem is, my schedule is rather strict and I'm on the opposite side of the world compared to where the server is so when I'm on, nobody is on. Luckily next week I'm off work all week. So now is the time to do it if you need it. If you are interested in helping me, let me know and we can plan something.

The character I am doing this on is my Scoundrel Perfectdash. Feel free to reply to this post or send me in-game mail. I log on almost everyday.

Update - I managed to find a gunslinger named Saxxenn from BMF to try and duo it with me. It did not go as planned. Both of us had Bloodmark the entire time and could never DPS the dog below a certain threshold. Let alone I was forced to heal and as a result tank the dog. His gore and the pilgrim still do solid amounts of damage... assuming they can hit you. Seems like while possible to duo (there is even video evidence of this), the fight mechanics make it extremely challenging. So we would need an actual group. Any guilds out there who still need this guy dead want to scrounge up a few of your members at a set time and day to take this fool down? Let me know please! =)

Update 2 - The guild, Malum Factum, has helped me kill the Nightmare Pilgrim. =) I only need him one more time now but when that next time will be I am not sure. He won't reset for me until next week to the best of my knowledge and when most of you are on and raiding, I'll be at work. So it'll have to be during a future weekend. If you need him dead and you see me on, don't hesitate to hit me up! Thanks again Malum Factum!

Edited by PerfectDuke
Update

Yo! Mondays are our boredom raid nights. We typically start with Nim Pilgram and move to something else. How we 3man him is to attack the dog until Bloodmark goes out, then move to the Pilgram. When everyone has 30 seconds left of Bloodmark, 2 people run away and hide behind a tree while 1 stays back to make sure they don't reset. The 2 behind the tree will not get Bloodmark and return to finish off the dog, then Pilgram. I 2manned him a while back with a shadow/sage combo using the above strat but it took so long, we won't be doing that again.

Yo! Mondays are our boredom raid nights. We typically start with Nim Pilgram and move to something else. How we 3man him is to attack the dog until Bloodmark goes out, then move to the Pilgram. When everyone has 30 seconds left of Bloodmark, 2 people run away and hide behind a tree while 1 stays back to make sure they don't reset. The 2 behind the tree will not get Bloodmark and return to finish off the dog, then Pilgram. I 2manned him a while back with a shadow/sage combo using the above strat but it took so long, we won't be doing that again.

That's smart. Did not realize you could do that. I will try that on the next opportunity I get. Problem is getting people interested to do it. D= Do you still 3-man him on Mondays? If so, what time/timezone? I would like to partake if possible! I'm sure it'll be quicker to 4-man him.

We will probably run it tonight as well, and I'm guessing there will be 6-7 of us. I'll send you an ingame PM shortly.

Sweet! Do you have a timeframe of when that'll be? It is 0200 where I'm at right now and I'm only up this late since I am off this week. I am willing to stay up if you guys are doing it within the next few hours else I might be asleep.