How do you get rid of the Green "suggested" roll spot?

Starladytwo

You can't disable the green suggested roll spot, BUT you can have your character never use it again if you so choose. In keybinds there are two options for this, one is crouch in place and the other is roll to cover. Bind a key to crouch in place and it will never roll to cover again. If you want to be able to roll to cover (an extra roll in a warzone if you use it wisely) you can set a key to roll to cover, so if you are near one it will roll you to it. If one is not nearby, you will crouch in place instead.

But I assume you mean just get rid of the green human shape behind roll spots. Unfortunately that isn't able to be done, as far as I know. However, it's possible it may be there somewhere, since disable cover bar is an option.

Sadly there is no plausible way to get rid of the green human figure that suggests where to "roll" into cover. Stupid and annoying as it is. There should be a way to disable that feature as I never use it and I'm fairly sure I'm not alone on that. Meh...*shrugs*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.