Make Decorations available in the Collection

Goologne

Wohoo XiamaraSimi, 3.5 Billion credits in your strongholds? :eek::eek::eek: Respect! :) Even the one billion from Theeko sounds nuts, but 3 1/2 times more to spend makes me speachless. Wondering what is the biggest investment from a player in his stronghold decoration? There is no better way to show off your wealth with a decent decorated stronghold (like it is mention in the ingame stronghold introducing cutscene). Let me guess, you buy the rare drops statue from Korriban and Tython 50 times each?

The guild donation option is not a bad thing at all. Who normaly is philantropic enough to spend all his hard earned credits only for the guild stronghold and flagships and not for his own strongholds? I guess the developers gets enough request for this option to make the guild place a pretty and special place. It is not for free and it is indeed, as I mention before, a real credit sink for taking credits out of the circulation of money.

And this option was the reason for this suggestion as a win win situation for players and Bioware which was it before with implementing the current collection system.

When Yavin was announced i started checking the GTN several times a day and started buying all the stuff liked, ended up with 19 Krayt dragon skulls.... Plus i tend to buy up to 50 of the ones i like to be able go use the way want (50 selkath chairs, 50 yavin floor lamps, 50 holocrons of colors i like...) when your decorating 4 strongholds decos get used up fast :eek:

Then i started buying HM OP decos, those get pricey lol...

If your ever on Jung Ma look me up, ill give you tours if youd like if im around. All of them are publicly listed. Some of my Imperial characters are listed in my sig.

Yavin: Simi's Lair of Shadows

Tatooine: Simi's Chamber of Deception

Nar Shaddaa: Simi's Pirate Roost

Dromund Kaas: Simi's Sith Academy

Edited by XiamaraSimi