No Top 10 rewards for last conquest event.

Psychopyro

OK WT$ is going on with this.

I just had my tickets reporting this bug all closed and was told to file a "HELP" ticket

Which btw I have done for OTHER BUGS and you have told me to file a ingame bug report (and the circle repeats)

So what the hell is going on with this?

I have 9 characters that did not receive their guild rewards from 2 weeks back and have not been told one single bit of follow up on this issue

You can NOT continue to close reports with OUT FIXING THEM

I was calm and waiting patiently on this but now Im ticked right off as been down this road with you all before (passing buck to other dept who just passes buck to you)

When is this being fixed?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You for the update:

OK just a couple things, cause I know they'll come up:

What about people who have left a guild. I know some guilds will bring in/kick out alts based on the week. Will your script know this?

What about those of us who conquered planets and did not get to use the benefits of those planets (i.e. play with our walkers, farm for encryption and farmework pieces, etc)?

How are people that have apparently contacted CS and been manually given rewards going to be handled (after you told them not to)?

Yea I was in galaxy knights on the harbinger server, Keyword there "was" I got the boot a week ago from them, and in my time with them I partook in two different conquest events on Makeb and Quesh. I got neither the titles or the awards for them. My point to all this is even thou I'm not in that guild anymore do I still get the guild awards for those two weeks. Well I better get them I worked for those rewards either way, I'm not as pissed as the rest of the group but still.

They say that they are going to fix the issue...what ever. I just want my engineering plans on all my toons that I blew through soooo many mats on keeping my guild in the top 10 since there's only basically 8 of us. Sad that I'm still a sub in this game...guess I'll have to go back to WoW.

Still no reward. Can we get an update on this issue? Or just forget it ever happened?

Hey everyone!

We are granting the Conquest rewards today in batches. Some of you may already have them on logging in, and others will get them later today.

-Tait

Dev tracker helps.

Still waiting!!!! I submitted 2 in game tickets. THey responded it would be here with this patch! Still NOTHING

Hey everyone!

We are granting the Conquest rewards today in batches. Some of you may already have them on logging in, and others will get them later today.

-Tait

Patience

Edited by Nickious

Tait,

Just to be clear...the conquest rewards that are going out later today are from August conquest? Or are they from last weeks conquest that we are not receiving our rewards for after the 3.3.2 patch today, September 22nd? Not sure as Eric posted earlier that the rewards will be from the August conquest as stated below. Please help clear this up. Thank you and have a Grateful day.

Conquest Rewards | 09.22.2015, 04:38 PM

Hey folks,

To clear up any confusion, the grant for Conquests that will be happening throughout the day are for the missed rewards from August. If by the end of the day you feel that there are any Conquest achievements or rewards missing, please let us know.

Thanks!

-eric

Edited by Gnaarl

Got the rewards!

On all toons. Even those that left a guild / changed a guild / left and came back to the guild.

Rewards are very generous, I guess as a compensation for the mistake and the long wait.

So apology excepted and thank you very much! I'm very happy how it turned out :)

I too was waiting for the titles from the broken week in August (8/11-8/18), I did get the email with the decorations and jawa scrap...but no title or achievement for conquering CZ-198. And now on top of that...this past weeks conquest has been broken as well. I had toons in three winning guilds this past week and none of them got their achievements or titles (Section X, Belsavis and Oricon). I got the physical rewards (jawa scrap and utility decos) but no titles and no progress towards the galaxy conqueror title that I earned.

TLDR: Still missing CZ-198 cheevo/title from August, now missing Section X, Belsavis and Oricon cheevos/titles from last week too.

Only one of my characters got the awards sent in the mail yesterday. I had two that made conquest that week. Checked again today and still no reward for her. Each character that made their total in a top 10 placing guild was supposed to get one right? I ask because the character that got her reward got more than I thought we would normally receive, so I wondered if one character was actually getting rewards for both of them. Did they consolidate rewards like that or should I file a ticket?

• 2 weeks later...

Well you broke it again Bioware. Your reset for the Launcher Update wiped the Leader Boards clean resulting in no guild rewards being awarded for the recent conquest event.

None of my 8 characters received their Guild Conquest rewards for the Emergency Operations conquest event 9/29 to 10/5

All completed their personal conquest targets