Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Top 10 rewards for last conquest event.

Psychopyro

Also same here. I finished 12 toons on Harbinger and got no rewards at all. Republic and Imp guild placed top 5 on their planets I completed those toons in. Looks like a game wide, guild wide issue. Not just a few but everyone from what I can tell. Hopefully they fix this soon. Thats 120 Jawa Junk, almost 850k credits, 36 crafting nodes and 12 flagship encryptions I do not have.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, same problem!

On Win guild, and mirror on another side in first 10, don't get any rewards.

Sadly, because we are trying close all conquests, and get final achieve.

Hope BW, will do something.

Regards

Same here on Pot5

10 characters did not receive conquest rewards. Sent in a ticket. Hopefully they fix this soon. It's been rough getting the guild members motivated to do conquest lately and this will definitely not sit well with a lot of people.

Like to report the guild my gunslinger was in (Ascension - accent o) on Prophecy of the Five did not receive their title for conquering CZ-198 (edit) and the guild conquest rewards.

(another edit) My gunslinger is named Tinnul if that helps.

Edited by Krounen

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Tait and I talked with the team regarding the issue of conquest rewards not being granted properly with Patch 3.3.1. Our plan at this time is to isolate those characters who should have received the reward. Once we know who they are we will generate a script, which once ran, will distribute the rewards to each of those characters.

I do not have an ETA on timing right now, but as soon as Tait or myself hear any updates we will pass them on! In the meantime you do not need to contact CS, as we will grant all of them at one time. Thanks!

-eric

Hey folks,

Tait and I talked with the team regarding the issue of conquest rewards not being granted properly with Patch 3.3.1. Our plan at this time is to isolate those characters who should have received the reward. Once we know who they are we will generate a script, which once ran, will distribute the rewards to each of those characters.

I do not have an ETA on timing right now, but as soon as Tait or myself hear any updates we will pass them on! In the meantime you do not need to contact CS, as we will grant all of them at one time. Thanks!

-eric

And no word on the broken conquest event post 3.3? It was exactly the same issue as today, with every player being affected. At the time I only reported it via PM and didn't publicize it because of a possible exploit but sounds like it's not considered an exploit or it got lost. :(

One of the many threads about this issue: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=826059

In addition, conquest was also broken on the Shadowlands server after the crash on August 4th but I believe people got their titles restored by CS.

Edited by Jerba

Many people have lost faith in your poor customer service where tickets are closed saying you can't help with such and such issue.

A friend is encountering the same issue and just gave up doing conquests because of these issues,

Hey folks,

-eric

Eric

Thanks for the feed back

Do the reward you intend to provide include the success and the planet message ?

Hey folks,

-eric

Because the last time y'all ran a script to give out rewards worked so well...

So that will basically mean that we will have to wait forever to get the reward that we in our guild worked our butts of for. As usual we are not a priority since so much else is broken again like the Cartel Market and we all know that they will focus the repairs there first. Then they got problems with the ticketing system in-game that isn't working either. Got ticket number (minus) -320 million. And updating your ticket with more info is broken too.

If we get out rewards within 2 weeks I will call it a miracle.

But don't fret people, that will give them ample time to make sure they add another plus 10-20% new bugs above them they fix.

I still haven't gotten my rewards from tues 8-4. I submitted a loot.item ticket but no response yet. should I change it to a different category? between these two weeks that's 20 (10 characters each time) that's enough to open up the last room on our ship

My guild topped #1 on Shadowlands for Black Hole and did not get the conquest rewards or title either.. I'm not going to waste my time anymore doing conquest since it seems to be effort wasted. Just looking forward to the crafting mat revamp when 4.0 is released.

Oh yeah, submitted a general ticket about this issue, but if it's like any of the other tickets I submitted in the last year, it will be closed without a resolution.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.