Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Gunnery Parse and Stats

Ajuma

In the last few days I have probably parsed 100+ time and spent a mil or 2 changing mods/enh/augs just testing. I have yet to test crit though. atm im running about 340ish crit and my surge is 360. With this parse I listed here i was also running 500+ alacrity. I steadily parse 4.3/4.44k but I cant for the life of me break 4.5 or more. As for the rest of my gear its very good and I have my full 192 set piece. Any of you other stud mandos have any suggestions as far as crit and surge?

http://parsely.io/parser/view/55507/0 <-500+ Alacrity, 340ish crit/360 surge, 109.8 acc

That 0.2% Accuracy loss could hurt your damage, also don't Pre-Cast Plasma Grenade, the damage is miniscule. Also the Pyro Grenade is a DPS loss since it costs you a GCD that you can use for your more damaging skills. You should also be using your Adrenal more than once and ONLY use a Power Adrenal. If you are running low on Energy Cells, you are playing Gunnery wrong, or you are off-healing alot.

That 0.2% Accuracy loss could hurt your damage, also don't Pre-Cast Plasma Grenade, the damage is miniscule. Also the Pyro Grenade is a DPS loss since it costs you a GCD that you can use for your more damaging skills. You should also be using your Adrenal more than once and ONLY use a Power Adrenal. If you are running low on Energy Cells, you are playing Gunnery wrong, or you are off-healing alot.

Ive done a few parses using pryo nades and plasma, ive test my old rotation, mix of old 4 piece and new set bonus. BUT Im also a clicker and sometimes i mess up, Got a nice new mouse i can keybind on coming thursday. Several parses ive tried different adrenals, rotations. mods and such. I dunno i get it eventually

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.