Ziost and KotFE Hinted at in SoR

ForceWelder

This is slightly spoiler related so stop now if you haven't done the Jedi Counselor quest on Rishi and want to.

The Jedi Counselor quest on Rishi is called Barsen'Thors Legacy. The point is to have your Counselor create his own datacron. In the course of the mission you work with a Jedi Master whose strength is in future visions or outcomes and making these devices.

He tells you he foresees "dead planets". He also tells you that in the process of making the datacron you will have visions of things in the past, present, and future.

Most of these are pretty low key. Nothing that would raise any red flags. Moth Pyron stating he is targeting Republic Battle cruisers and the Troooper companion (Aric Jorjan) screaming in desperation. Both of these aren't things that the characters wouldn't have said in either the past or the present.

The last one though can be believed to be all future and is directly linked to your character.

Your companion (Lt. Iresso) says, "You were the best I ever knew. Goodbye, Jedi".

I admit it. After knowing what little we know about the status of our companions, I had a "holy crap" moment when I experienced that vision. The Devs all but told us something bad was going to happen between us and our companions and yet all of us missed the clue.

That was one of the highlights of the SoR class quests. I had just finished Iresso's dialogue unlocks (for the first time) when I did the consular's Rishi class quest and heard that line. It gave me goosebumps. Talk about foreboding! Edited by Hebruixe