Will future Cartel Market Pack contain previous items?

Deadlibor

Hello, as a new player I simply don't have enough money for all unlocks and cool armor. Because of that I was vondering if future cartel market packs will contaion previously introduced RARE and SUPER RARE items.

Best example so far is Tulak Hord Armor set from Star Cluster Nightlife Pack, currently selling on gtn last pieces in total for 30m. Will this armor return in some future pack?

Tulak Hord's armor us SUPER RARE, what about RARE items? Armor, weapons or emotes whatever?

Also how often are new cartel packs released? Are the previously introduced cartel packs (such as mentioned star cluster nightlife) placed again on cartel market after some time?

From what I've seen, they don't normally return in later packs. But BW have, on occasion, created special packs that brought certain items back. In addition, there are vendors from whom you can buy some previous items, if you have high enough reputation with them.

Like the above poster mentioned - you can try to search for some rare items from vendors in the Cartel Bazaar on the fleet. Some of the packs make a return via the Cartel Market, some gear sets are available in special ones (like the Galactic Legends Armor Pack that was available a few days back).

You can start gathering credits, in the meantime it's quite possible the packs containing the set you want will appear again - dropping their GTn price a bit :)

They usually return in some form. I was surprised with the latest decoration pack that contained very rare decorations that you barely got in a entire hypercrate.

There is no way to say for sure but I would guess that everything returns since they make money when players buy from the cartel market.

I think it's all been covered, but just to collect it...

1) They sometimes re-release older packs. It's a limited time thing and seemingly random, but any particular pack that you are interested in will likely be back on the market. Currently on the market is the Skip Tracer pack.

2) The sometimes release collected packs featuring a particular type of item from a group of older packs. Currently available along this line are the "Second Grand Mount pack" and "Second Grand Pet pack". These contain a mount or pet from the starfighter, shadow, and stronghold packs.

3) The cartel bazaar has a number of vendors selling certain items that were previously available in packs. Check with them to see if they have what you are looking for.

Wow thank you all.

So its just saving all credits and waiting for the right cartel pack to appear.

I will also take a look at cartel bazzar :)

That might not be a great plan because by the time they come back and you buy enough packs you would have probably been better off buying the items from the GTN.

You should almost never waste credits on cartel packs if you are after a specific item. It's too much random chance involved in you wasting your credits and not getting what you want ( though you could sell the stuff to make credits to buy it ).

If I were you I would indeed save up my credits and wait for the packs to come back but when they do wait for the armours to drop in price on the GTN ( they always do when packs that contain them come back ) and then buy them.

The only trouble is you won't know how long a pack is back for. If it's a special pack like the Galactic Legends pack or the Grand Nightlife pack then it won't be around for more than a week or so so the price of the armours will probably hit their lowest point within a week of them coming off the CM.

If it's a common pack lately they have been coming back for more extended periods of time.

Either way the cheapest point tends to be just after they stop selling them for most things and then prices ramp right up pretty quickly.

I have a hunch we will see the grand nightlife pack ( that has a full tulak horde set in it if you're lucky ) before the months end when the "event" ends.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.