Clipping issues with Female Body Type 3

wstevenson

My Guardian's butt clips through many types of jedi robes, a issue not present in body types one and two. I've had to switch out better looking robes for something I don't like as much because of this highly visable flaw.

Also for some reason bracers clip through slimmer or streamlined gloves like Satele Shan's gloves. This is a really annoying and ongoing bug and every time I see it it instantly takes me out of the moment in cut scenes where the camera quite often hovers on my character at about wrist level when a NPC is talking to me.

My Guardian's butt clips through many types of jedi robes, a issue not present in body types one and two. I've had to switch out better looking robes for something I don't like as much because of this highly visable flaw.

Also for some reason bracers clip through slimmer or streamlined gloves like Satele Shan's gloves. This is a really annoying and ongoing bug and every time I see it it instantly takes me out of the moment in cut scenes where the camera quite often hovers on my character at about wrist level when a NPC is talking to me.

Sadly clipping issues is something every race of every gender suffers through and most of them have not been fixed since release.