Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Looking to get back into raiding (Repside)

wmst

I'm looking to get back into progression raiding. Preferably on repside, since i am not planning to leave my imp guild.

I used to do alot of progression raiding pre-3.0, but ever since the expansion my main focus was (and probably still is, but not as much lately) in PVP. Current content is Rav HM 2\5, ToS HM 4\5.

I'm not super geared for PVE, but it will not take long for me to fill that gap. So far i have cleared majority of current content in 174 Dark Reaver.

Character-wise i have all 16 lvl 60's and experience in progression raiding as any class or role (although majority of time as a healer, which i am better at). I would prefer a healer role, but can fill any spot really.

My timezone is GMT+4 and i am a working man so if there are guilds that start raiding at around 6-7 PM GMT that would be ideal. Otherwise Thursday and Friday i am available at later raiding times :)

If any guild is looking for a healer, DPS or a tank for their team and the above info fits your criteria pls mail or whisper me or reply to this thread:

Repside - Eclerica

Impside - Sauza

Edited by wmst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.