The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wish for less useless stuff in cartel packs

jpswtor

Hi there,

maybe I am just having incredibly bad luck or the RNG hates me or both :(

I got three of the new Outer Rim Explorer Hypercrates recently. Although they are more expensive than other packs before (only half the discount), I get far less useful items. I got zero golden crates, very few silver ones, only two mediocre mounts, about 20 intelligence officer gloves but hardly any other parts.

I do get heaps of "silightly increased XP when picking your left nostril" type boosts which, since 12 x XP is permanent, are completely useless. I also get heaps of useless gifts and reputation tokens.

Here is my suggestion:

Slightly increase the chance to get a golden crate, useful weapon, etc. for dropping all reputation tokens, once a player has maxed out rep on that particular cartel market segment.

Decrease the drop rates of useless XP boost variations and slightly increase the chance for java scrap to drop instead.

That way, buying hypercrates will feel less of a ripoff.

Thank you!

12 xp class permanent? I thought it went to mid to late Oct only.

However I agree the various XP boosts are not need or want by a lot of players. Does anyone ever use the space or social ones?

Rep points would be ok if and only if there were a much larger and varied selection of items that could be brought from the rep venders.

Saying all this though, I like the single full armour, mount packs and will most likely only buy these in future mainly for the reasons you have mentioned.