The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Collection - Claim All (One button)

Theeko

I think there should be a Claim all button that claims everything that you CM unlocked in one button to go into your datapad (Emotes,Pets,Mounts) anything that doesn't require to be in the inventory before using. Think it would get players to claim more items imo.

maybe I misunderstand what you are asking for, but a claim all button is fine if you only have the odd item unlocked. I have at the time of this post 48% of armour sets unlocked, not sure a lot of us could use a claim all, just not enough room in inventory to do it. once you add weapons , mounts and everything else on top.

maybe I misunderstand what you are asking for, but a claim all button is fine if you only have the odd item unlocked. I have at the time of this post 48% of armour sets unlocked, not sure a lot of us could use a claim all, just not enough room in inventory to do it. once you add weapons , mounts and everything else on top.

Reading comprehension failure. The OP said that it would be just for non-inventory stuff like titles, emotes, speeders, pets...