when is this gonna be fixed? mandalorian killer

SirakKordis

yeah, THIS again. every time I get killed while trying the get the engineer I get sent to the WRONG med droid, resulting having to goto a stronghold, then my ship where I can renter the quest from the start:confused: oh, and then there's the fact the RAMjet doesn't seem to work

yeah, THIS again. every time I get killed while trying the get the engineer I get sent to the WRONG med droid, resulting having to goto a stronghold, then my ship where I can renter the quest from the start:confused: oh, and then there's the fact the RAMjet doesn't seem to work

From my experience the ramjet only doesn't work when I don't equip the special shield first (thats more of a not telling us what to do properly rather than a bug).

But yeah the sending to the wrong med bot is a bug! but the other is just because it's not clear.

I've had the shield enabled and nothing. I DID get up just using the normal jetpack, but wasn't able to kill anything. I've read other thread going back at LEAST 3yrs. how can the devs ignore this for so long when this quest is needed to continue the story:confused: