The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wild Space Explorer Pack Question?

Kaesoi

Does anyone know when this month they will release the WILD SPACE EXPLORER PACK? I heard on Dulfy that its some time this month but haven't seen anything solid yet, like maybe mid month end of month, etc not to mention none of the armors are in the collections tab yet to view. Just curious if anyone has any further information on this? Edited by Kaesoi

The Fact that people want these packs and think of them as content ( something to do while waiting for real content) speaks volumes , are we that starving, we look forward to these gambling packs. We had no option but to accept these offerings , BUT Wait I hear some one deep in the back of the forum standing up sayingl ......" it's what keeps this game afloat " which is true and again what does this say about the game.......:rak_03: Edited by Murder_Toys

The Fact that people want these packs and think of them as content ( something to do while waiting for real content) sounds volumes are we that starving we look forward to these gambling packs. We had no option but to accept these offering , BUT Wait I hear some one deep in the back of the forum standing up sayingl ......" it's what keeps this game afloat " which is true and again what does this say about the game.......:rak_03:

I think anyone with a brain and or taste knows this game is mediocre, one notch shy of crap. EAs doing 100%.

The ONLY, I repeat the ONLY fking reason this game is still around is....

A) Its Star Wars.

B) Its become The Sims: Stars Wars Edition. Want that shiny new armor or house plant?! BUY IT!!

Oh well, gaming sure has gone to hell.

Edited by MSpectre

Whaa! Whaa! Other people enjoy different types of entertainment than I do! Whaa! :rolleyes:

Yep all of us folks having a great time with the game are having badwrongfun. :p

You know I always wonder why so many gaming elite types post on the forums of such a crappy game. :rolleyes:

Edited by divinecynic

Thank you for your responses, and yes even though what i read about the new expansion about it not having any new FP or OPS, kinda a bummer but it will be a new adventure nonetheless. Im trying to go after that trooper armor in the wild space explorer pack, what in my mind would best it would be the sky trooper armor from the expansion.

• 2 weeks later...
The Fact that people want these packs and think of them as content ( something to do while waiting for real content) speaks volumes , are we that starving, we look forward to these gambling packs. We had no option but to accept these offerings , BUT Wait I hear some one deep in the back of the forum standing up sayingl ......" it's what keeps this game afloat " which is true and again what does this say about the game.......:rak_03:

Or it could have something to do with the fact that it contains a bunch of content some of us have been wanting FOREVER, but yeah...

I cant wait for this release, I can only hope someone makes some noise when it releases so I can know.