The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fic Idea: Sith Empire task force enters during clone wars

Davitofrito

So my brother and I have been kicking around star wars fic idea for a while and would like some feedback/suggestions.

Basically the main character for each class on the empire side in SWTOR meet up at Ziost. This happens as the empire of the eternal throne is gaining ground everywhere and all looks lost. Wrath with refugee's from Korriban and a small fleet meet up with Darth Nox's 3 Silencer equipped star destroyers and several destroyers. Agent and bounty hunter also factor in with portions of their resources. Through story magic (Vitiate aka Emperor), Ziost and this fleet are transported to another galaxy far far away. The cannon star wars of the clone wars. Personally I was thinking around the same time as Yoda showing up with clone troopers.

How does this sound? Should this small task force stay in the shadows or try to expand quickly? Figured the agent could use false flag ops against Seps and Republic (would techno union and banking guild give droids and loans?). Korriban and Zygerria seem like good first steps.

TASK FORCE : 5 Harrower class Dreadnaughts, 32 Terminus class destroyers, 7 Gage class transports/logistics support. 923 fighters, 224 bombers, 271 shuttles and 45,620 troops.Lets also say refugee count amounts to around 50k.

For government was figuring on a new dark council composed of force users and the main characters save the bounty hunter. Warrior(LS), Inquisitor(DS), Agent, Moff Pyron, Ashara Zavros, Jaesa Williams, Xalek, Lt Pierce.

Still hashing things out but for now we were thinking of trying to recruit Ventress and possibly Dooku though I think Dooku was/is totally loyal to Palpatine.