Missing stronghold?

ForcedPeanut

Hello,

I have noticed that I can't access my guild stronghold on any of my characters except the one that logged out inside the stronghold. Once I log out of that character, the stronghold disappears from my list and isn't accessible on my other characters. This bug has made an appearance on the 8th of August in my guild stronghold. When I'm on the character that's inside the stronghold, the decoration progress is at 0% even though the number of hooks is at 491 or something close to that. The stronghold is fully expanded.

Will there be any fixes anytime soon? Is the bug recent and is there a way to fix this without throwing out millions of credits out the window?

Speed in an official response would be greatly appreciated, as I am sure, my guild's stronghold being inaccessible isn't the only one.

Hello,

I have noticed that I can't access my guild stronghold on any of my characters except the one that logged out inside the stronghold. Once I log out of that character, the stronghold disappears from my list and isn't accessible on my other characters. This bug has made an appearance on the 8th of August in my guild stronghold. When I'm on the character that's inside the stronghold, the decoration progress is at 0% even though the number of hooks is at 491 or something close to that. The stronghold is fully expanded.

Will there be any fixes anytime soon? Is the bug recent and is there a way to fix this without throwing out millions of credits out the window?

Speed in an official response would be greatly appreciated, as I am sure, my guild's stronghold being inaccessible isn't the only one.

Are you sure these toons are still members of that guild? You could have been kicked for whatever reason... except on one toon.

I have also encountered this issue recently. My guild has a stronghold and flagship. For whatever reason, the guild stronghold disappears from the list leaving only the flagship visible. If I log onto a second character that is in the guild and that is parked in the guild stronghold and then log off, and then log back onto my first character, then I will see the guild stronghold listed again for a little bit.

I have submitted an in game ticket and am hoping to find out why this is happening also.

edit:

On closer look, it seem the guild stronghold is showing 0 prestige and 0 completion when there are 268 out of 275 hooks used.

Edited by cryi