where do I find mods for a vanguard?

Zikten

was checking on imp fleet and on dromund kaas with my inquisitor main who has a bunch of comms saved up, and I found the level 13 vendor. but it looks like most of the stuff for trooper usable gear favors aim over endurance. is that all there is, or is there another place somewhere where I can get tank gear? preferably would like to know on imp side. but I'll take what I can get.

At that low level, i wouldn't even worry about it. You don't even really get any meaningful tank gear until you reach around lvl 32, when there becomes a 3rd stat on the enhancements and mods.

Is there a particularly reason why you trying to equip yourself as a tank so early?

At that low level, i wouldn't even worry about it. You don't even really get any meaningful tank gear until you reach around lvl 32, when there becomes a 3rd stat on the enhancements and mods.

Is there a particularly reason why you trying to equip yourself as a tank so early?

This. Even my cybertech can't craft both mods until level 32/33.

Well I made a vanguard and went with the tanking spec. I thought I needed to get as much endurance as possible. but I found this older thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=647643

that says it doesn't matter and that aim is fine. so I guess I just use the commando mods I was looking at. thanks anyway though.

Well I made a vanguard and went with the tanking spec. I thought I needed to get as much endurance as possible. but I found this older thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=647643

that says it doesn't matter and that aim is fine. so I guess I just use the commando mods I was looking at. thanks anyway though.

even when you get to higher levels and start seeing more tanky mods - endurance is not something you stack above all else. you HAVE to balance it with mitigation and I've seen both schools of thought, but personally I MUCH prefer healing a tank that stacks mitigation (aka defensive stats) over endurance. they take damage in a more predictable manner and are a lot less stressful to heal becasue of it.