Spec question/general rotation

Falch

Hi

Recently...well today i returned to swtor...considering the upcoming expansion and the new star wars movie coming out.

Now...i havent played in a while and my sentinel have been untouched since the starting days of the game, its still lvl 50 tho, well 52 to be exact.

My question is regarding concentration spec, i havent found any guides or that sort regarding rotation etc...any pointers?

I have read about combat...but its a change i will do once im 59.

Thanks in advance!

Hi

Recently...well today i returned to swtor...considering the upcoming expansion and the new star wars movie coming out.

Now...i havent played in a while and my sentinel have been untouched since the starting days of the game, its still lvl 50 tho, well 52 to be exact.

My question is regarding concentration spec, i havent found any guides or that sort regarding rotation etc...any pointers?

I have read about combat...but its a change i will do once im 59.

Thanks in advance!

This dulfy guide (which most agree, the guides on Dulfy.Net reflect the standard) is for Fury, which is the mirror name for Concentration on the Imperial side. Dulfy doesn't not have one for Concentration but hopefully you can use this to make a conversion of sorts if you are able to figure out the corresponding names as they are used in the Republic jargon. Long Live the Empire!! (At least until October =p)

http://dulfy.net/2015/06/08/swtor-3-0-fury-marauder-dps-guide-by-artorias/