The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Returning player question..

Tassit

I left SWTOR before it went free to play, I'm kinda lost to the whole 'pack' thing. I see a lot of folks in chat, both general and guild talking about packs.

Are these the packs bought off the in game Cartel store? They're kinda expensive (to me at least) and I can't believe thousands of people buy these things on a regular basis! :eek: Am I missing something here?

well, right now they may be talking about the packs that come from the code share from the cantina event, but in general yes, packs comes from the CM, and yes they are expensive.

Unless you got loose change around to spend on it, you can buy pretty much anything from those packs from the GTN, saving your monthly grant of CC for other things.

Also, btw, this is the wrong forum, you want general discussion, which has a lot more traffic. Here is where we discuss random star wars stuff usually unrelated to this game.

Also, btw, this is the wrong forum, you want general discussion, which has a lot more traffic. Here is where we discuss random star wars stuff usually unrelated to this game.

Hmm, general discussion did seem like the right venue but I couldn't decide which of the four subforums to post under. :D

I left SWTOR before it went free to play, I'm kinda lost to the whole 'pack' thing. I see a lot of folks in chat, both general and guild talking about packs.

Are these the packs bought off the in game Cartel store? They're kinda expensive (to me at least) and I can't believe thousands of people buy these things on a regular basis! :eek: Am I missing something here?

If you got a smart phone, you can add a security key and get a bonus 100 Cartel Coins every month! Let the good times roll