The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mounts + Pets (Need to be counted as Decor)

Theeko

IMO I think the mounts/pets you place into the stronghold should have just been legacy wide decor, the personal Vehicles/pets should remain the same with the character(s) you got them on and or with unlocks. But it really is a pain to only use basically one toon to decorate everytime with them.

IMO I think the mounts/pets you place into the stronghold should have just been legacy wide decor, the personal Vehicles/pets should remain the same with the character(s) you got them on and or with unlocks. But it really is a pain to only use basically one toon to decorate everytime with them.

The problem then is how many do you have? Infinity... or 22 maybe. What I did was most of my mounts I get on my sentinel first as she's my 'collector' for pets and mounts. Then I just pop her in and thrown down the speeders in the garage.

The problem then is how many do you have? Infinity... or 22 maybe. What I did was most of my mounts I get on my sentinel first as she's my 'collector' for pets and mounts. Then I just pop her in and thrown down the speeders in the garage.

Yeah, that works but if your on 2 diff servers that have fully decorated houses kind of hard with only 1 toon, and yeah I wouldn't want the vehicles/pets to count towards a prestige limit cause I think that will be way to much. I just wanted to be able to place them down with any toon if it's unlocked on any character on the account in the stronghold.

Edited by Theeko

Yeah, that works but if your on 2 diff servers that have fully decorated houses kind of hard with only 1 toon, and yeah I wouldn't want the vehicles/pets to count towards a prestige limit cause I think that will be way to much. I just wanted to be able to place them down with any toon if it's unlocked on any character on the account in the stronghold.

Well, in THAT case you would need to unlock it globally in collections. Then just throw down as many as you want, based on how many characters you have to throw them down. I understand what you are saying, but since mounts are part of collections and other stuff is not, that's why it works the way it does.

Well, in THAT case you would need to unlock it globally in collections. Then just throw down as many as you want, based on how many characters you have to throw them down. I understand what you are saying, but since mounts are part of collections and other stuff is not, that's why it works the way it does.

Yeah sucks, wish if one toon had the ability to place the pets/mounts the other toons could too but not be able to use them if you didn't unlock them on CM, just to atleast place down in houses though.

Yeah sucks, wish if one toon had the ability to place the pets/mounts the other toons could too but not be able to use them if you didn't unlock them on CM, just to atleast place down in houses though.

Oh I get what you mean... hmm, yeah though I think that would take a bit too much... they'd have to completely recode them and that would cause more issues than it's worth with bugs.