The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stronghold PvP Mission Terminal

vAAlienz

I play a good bit of PvP and I spend a lot of time sitting in my stronghold looking through the GTN. So it only makes sense that I would pay a great deal of money and/or cartel coins in order to get a PvP mission terminal to pick up and turn in quests within my stronghold.

They said i while back they wont do mission terminals for strongholds because it woud cause the fleets to become even emptier.

Neither Bioware, nor a large majority of the population want to hear the inevitable "No one responds to my 'Que Ranked/Buy my huge list of useless crap' spam!" Tantrums that would result :D

• 1 year later...

I would like to push this topic. Since my PvP Characters are using legacy armor and sharing their stims and medpacks, I usually "store" them in a stronghold next to the legacy storage. Also the loading screen takes less long if your character is waiting in a stronghold. Getting the PvP-Mission is no problem since there is a terminal in every WZ. But when I want to return the terminal to get the reward e.g. for the weekly, I need to travel to the fleet and back.... Most of the time I spend on the fleet then is actually me watching the loading screen.

Its even worse for GSF. Before I am queueing I always have to go the fleet to get the daily mission, even when I am questing on a planet. This is quite annoying. With a stronghold terminal, I could travel to the stronghold and then return exactly to the place that I just left. Would be awesome. At least I don't need to return to the fleet to get the rewards for GSF :)

you know that there is character legacy unlock to buy so you can summon portable legacy bank anywhere

Field Legacy Cargo Hold

Yes, for how much? One million PER character or so. I can easily save them by storing my chars in the stroghold. And with that unlock I still have to move to the fleet to get the GSF daily and turn in the PVP daily even when I am questing on planets. So I would rather pay CC to unlock the terminal then paying dozens of millions to unlock the legacy storage for every character.

Yes, for how much? One million PER character or so. I can easily save them by storing my chars in the stroghold. And with that unlock I still have to move to the fleet to get the GSF daily and turn in the PVP daily even when I am questing on planets. So I would rather pay CC to unlock the terminal then paying dozens of millions to unlock the legacy storage for every character.

I think that after you would see an price CC you would reconsider that isn't worth it so much of CC and bought the unlocks with credits

How much CC are you willing to pay??

I think that after you would see an price CC you would reconsider that isn't worth it so much of CC and bought the unlocks with credits

How much CC are you willing to pay??

Definetely less than the equivalent of paying around one million credits per 17 characters to get the legacy storage, thats how my calculation looks like. Actually there is no way I would ever buy the legacy storage, so if the terminal is avaible for CC I would either buy it or go on travelling to the fleet for the GSF missions (which is for free^^).