[bugg] Focused burst Pull

Qwurdilu

So today i started to play sentinel again and i noticed that focused burst sometimes pulls the target to your location.

I did some testing with friends and can confirm it does ignore things like resolve or hydraulics override.

However, its not a 100%, so sometimes it doesnt work for whatever reason.

Also, consistency differs from class to class. Works pretty reliable on merc/mando, but is very inconsistent on pt.

A friend made this video, its not edited though

So today i started to play sentinel again and i noticed that focused burst sometimes pulls the target to your location.

I did some testing with friends and can confirm it does ignore things like resolve or hydraulics override.

However, its not a 100%, so sometimes it doesnt work for whatever reason.

Also, consistency differs from class to class. Works pretty reliable on merc/mando, but is very inconsistent on pt.

A friend made this video, its not edited though

Focused Burst is exclusive to Fury/Concentration spec. While I am a Carnage user (Combat), I can only tell you that on the Fury side (I have no experience on the Republic side of the fence), Focused Blast does not have any other effect but damage listed for the ability.

"Focused Burst: Blasts the enemy target with a powerful burst of Force energy, dealing kinetic damage."

Focused Burst is exclusive to Fury/Concentration spec. While I am a Carnage user (Combat), I can only tell you that on the Fury side (I have no experience on the Republic side of the fence), Focused Blast does not have any other effect but damage listed for the ability.

"Focused Burst: Blasts the enemy target with a powerful burst of Force energy, dealing kinetic damage."

You may want to give this another look, it definately does work for furys raging burst

• 5 weeks later...