So Marr is still alive?

darocks

Keep in mind that the teaser was only from Chapter 1, before we go into carbonite for 5 years. Plenty of things can happen between then.

Are you sure? because in the trailer the knight announces himself as the outlander and Lana says that the republic and empire have all but fallen wouldn't that put us at the point after we unfroze?

Are you sure? because in the trailer the knight announces himself as the outlander and Lana says that the republic and empire have all but fallen wouldn't that put us at the point after we unfroze?

There are certain places where such content that hasn't been officially put out by Bioware that hint that the current trailer with Marr bound was from Chapter 1.

Hint check the swtor reddit page.

Edited by Nickious

Is something wrong she said

Of course there is

Marr's still alive she said

Oh does Marr deserve to be?

Is that the question?

And if so, if so

Who answers, who answers?

Marr, oh, Marr's still alive

Yeah, Marr, oh, Marr's still alive

Yeah, Marr, Marr's still alive, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Is something wrong she said

Of course there is

Marr's still alive she said

Oh does Marr deserve to be?

Is that the question?

And if so, if so

Who answers, who answers?

Marr, oh, Marr's still alive

Yeah, Marr, Marr's still alive, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Okay that was funny

It is Chapter 1, but take note that Arcann is a cyborg in it. So its five years later.

Keep in mind that the teaser was only from Chapter 1, before we go into carbonite for 5 years. Plenty of things can happen between then.

There are certain places where such content that hasn't been officially put out by Bioware that hint that the current trailer with Marr bound was from Chapter 1.

Hint check the swtor reddit page.

How do you know it was from Chapter 1? Was that mentioned somewhere?

*EDIT* NM, I guess I'll check the SWTOR reddit. Seems weird you meet the main Villain in the first chapter though.

Edited by Papazmurf

well the guy in the trailer was the jedi knight, so the companion next to him was scourge in a marr outfit

yeah marr would have gone down fighting, no way he would be alive there

Shush you! No trying to bring logic in here, leave us to our Marr seeing happiness! :p

:D

Edited by XiamaraSimi

There's absolutely no way they would kill off Marr or Satele, I'm 100% confident on that.

Anyone else yes maybe, but the leaders of the 2 factions, no way. Hell who could kill them pretty sure Arcann would get his *** handed to him by Satele or Marr in a 1 on 1 fight.

Chances are Satele and Marr are working together like in SoR to fight the Eternal Throne except they have a much smaller force now.

Edited by RTCBrad

If you check

you'll see why it's Marr and not some rando NPC/Comp/Player...

Just gonna say this, if this is actually official legit, holy S---.. So, this makes me wonder if we will be able to join Valkoran. (Apologies, I keep forgetting how to spell his name.)

Just gonna say this, if this is actually official legit, holy S---.. So, this makes me wonder if we will be able to join Valkoran. (Apologies, I keep forgetting how to spell his name.)

So much left to discover :D

There's absolutely no way they would kill off Marr or Satele, I'm 100% confident on that.

Anyone else yes maybe, but the leaders of the 2 factions, no way. Hell who could kill them pretty sure Arcann would get his *** handed to him by Satele or Marr in a 1 on 1 fight.

Chances are Satele and Marr are working together like in SoR to fight the Eternal Throne except they have a much smaller force now.

Marr is dying according to his Codex. Eventually he will succumb and perish.

I'm sure some said the same about Malgus lol.