LF1 Tank for Republic NiM Mount/Deco/Achievement Farm Team

Bahadori

Hey there all!

As the title suggest I have a team (Inglorious Blasters) that is in imminent need of a capable and preferably experienced tank. The tank we had was unexpectedly pulled away due to a family emergency and is no longer able to commit to the group. We would really love to grab a Shadow Tank but anyone willing and capable would be great. If you're not experienced in these older NiM ops that's fine you only need to be capable of picking up mechanics quickly and able to preform. The group runs Thursday nights from 8PM Est to 10 PM Est and is currently farming NiM Dread Fortress Wings of the Architect for the group; afterwards the group will be moving to DP, SnV, TFB, etc. Those interested please either post here or message me directly by clicking on my name in my signature and emailing me through Enjin. Thanks! :D

I believe it has been filled, just waiting to hear back on if the person can fully commit to the group. HOWEVER we absolutely are looking for a DPS (preferably ranged) to fill a newly opened spot as we had a guildy have to back out due to real life obligations 2 days ago.