GSF Mail upon character creation

Haellstar

I just noticed that In new character creations and my past newly made characters upon opening mail, I only recieve the imperial and republic stock adaptive armor sets. No titles or the covert pilot suit. Yet my friend who has never played before on a brand new account started tonight. I helped him create a character and he got all of that in his mail. How come I have never recieved this? Anyone know?

If you've gotten the titles and covert suit on one character in a particular account, but haven't gotten them on other characters on that same account that sounds very much like a bug that merits contacting customer support.

If you're talking different accounts, then it may partly be a matter of whether the account was subscribed/preferred/F2P when GSF launched. I don't remember the fine details of the release reward structure other than that subscribed accounts get the T1 gunship free, which is the only really important GSF element of the rewards.

Also check that it's not just scrolled below the bottom of your mailbox window. On my new characters the list of mail for a new character is almost to three pages long.

Edited by Ramalina