Could the Voss be able to repel the Eternal Empire like they did with the Sith?

adormitul

Just because they can see glimpses of the future (seemingly at random?) doesn't mean that these visions are always beneficial to their people... It is just what will happen. The Voss may not get a vision at all as well, or they may get a vision which shows their defeat. I don't believe their power to see what will come to pass allows them to determine what will come to pass.

In regards to that initial Imperial invasion, an earlier poster offered a suggestion that it could have been the Star Cabal, and I tend to agree. Their is nothing that proves that the Voss actually destroyed the fleet, only that it was destroyed once it entered system. Considering the Star Cabal wanted neither the Imperials or Republic to get a decisive advantage, a well timed sabotage allowed the Voss to come across as 'powerful' force users and basically guarantee their independence in the conflict.

Basically, they were really lucky, their powers aren't as 'OP' as some have been led to believe, and when push comes to shove and the Eternal Empire invades... I don't think the Voss have a chance.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic