Can any of the heroes claim the feats on Makeb and Shadow Of Revan?

adormitul

Okay so as we know there is only one hero or 2 in case of Makeb that did heroic things. My question is can I say that the champion killed a council member, and the agent also and the smuggler and the trooper when we will compare them again with other Star Wars characters?

Can the feats done in the 2 expansion done by either of the heroes be used as proof as how strong the respective hero is when we will compare them with someone?

Edited by adormitul

Okay so as we know there is only one hero or 2 in case of Makeb that did heroic things. My question is can I say that the champion killed a council member, and the agent also and the smuggler and the trooper when we will compare them again with other Star Wars characters?

Can the feats done in the 2 expansion done by either of the heroes be used as proof as how strong the respective hero is when we will compare them with someone?

The problem with the MMO format is that there is a lot of Optional Content (Side Quests, Operations, Flashpoints) and there is a lot of Shared Content like the expansions, a lot of the Optional content is also Shared so when it comes to determine who did what it's very hard.

The whole C-Canon rules to determine what parts of the story in a video game is canon is as outdated as KOTOR 1, something that was thought for single player games and very linear games like Force Unleashed, it becomes useless when you want to apply them to Star Wars: The Old Republic

You could make several lists to determine the characters achievements:

- List of enemies defeated in Class Quests

- List of enemies defeated in Planetery quests

- List of enemies defeated in Flashpoints/Ops

- List of enemies defeated in Expansions

The first list is exclusive to the character, the other lists are enemies that he could have certainly defeated, according to the game, but it's unclear if this was done solo or with others.