Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

i'm a little behind here but...

Fievre

why did they split our free heal into a separate skill?

i'm just coming back after a nice break (like early/mid rothc was the last time i played i think? i forget) and now i need a completely separate bind for it, but... why?

someone said it was because of targeting issues but it had been that way since the game launched and it never seemed to be an real problem, just something you learn to work with. so, i mean, the split in itself is lame imo. but then, i rolled a merc and started healing and i don't even shoot my guns anymore - so if we blame the skill split on targeting, then okay i guess that's sort of fair or something, but why change the animation?

i'm nitpicking and whining about it a lot, but by now i'm just trying to figure out if there was an actual reason for these changes so maybe i can find a way to hate them less. (not that it matters either way because i know better than to expect it to be changed back)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.