WZ Quirk - Hypergate

Grue_Hunter

Stumbled on this by accident. Situation: have one member from each team tapping the same node on the Hypergate, just about a second or two apart.

The player who started first will get the py for his team - but only temporarily. This is because the counter for the second player does not stop - even though the first player has beat the second player to the node. The result is that the second player, if uninterrupted, will get the node for his or her team - because the second player's counter kept on going, despite the fact that the first player already "got" the node. Ideally, the second player should have his counter restart after the first player claimed the node for his team.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this will apply to other warzones too which have neutral nodes which could be claimed by either team.

Edited by Grue_Hunter

So what? I'm pretty sure that's working as intended; I've been able to steal nodes that way and it is a lot of fun if the first player is not fast enough to attack me after his cast ended.

The whole time before the explosion, the nodes can be captured. Just because someone came there "first" doesn't mean the node should be locked out for the other faction.