Light Side Jaesa Romance for KOTFE

MasterYulo

Maybe we are talking about different parts of the video, but she says jedi and that class will determine the choices. From the subtitles of the video:

But now we know your class will determine the default choices for your character. BW based it similarly like Mass Effect 2, where there's a default (and please forgive me for using this word) cannon for decisions made. If you play a Jedi for example, it's expected that your character chose dominantly light side decisions. For sith dark side.

Definitely my bad, then. I still believe she meant Jedi and Sith as metonyms for Republic and Empire respectively. It would make literally zero sense for Jedi/Sith choices to matter, but not for Smuggler/Trooper/Agent/Bounty Hunter. Can you imagine the butthurt - and rightfully so - outcry were that the case?

Rachael Leigh Cook, the VA for Jaesa Willsaam, didn't provide any voice acting for SoR; same with the VA's for Raina Temple and Akaavi Spar.

Taking that into account, I believe it would be a good idea for you to be prepared for the possibility that Jaesa won't be seen anytime soon.

They're hyping this as much larger abd I doubt we don't get to see them again so they will need VA work done anyway.

Rachael Leigh Cook, the VA for Jaesa Willsaam, didn't provide any voice acting for SoR; same with the VA's for Raina Temple and Akaavi Spar.

Taking that into account, I believe it would be a good idea for you to be prepared for the possibility that Jaesa won't be seen anytime soon.

Thats faulty logic. Just because an actor doesnt appear in one expansion doesnt mean they wont appear in future ones, and normally actors are under NDA so they couldnt tell us if they were voicing a future project even uf they wanted. Saying that Jaesa would be missing or unvoiced because she didnt have involvement in SoR, despite this being far more substantial in story and companion focused, is silly.

• 2 weeks later...