Tatooine Chests Not Giving Credits

ObscureEmpyre

This is working as intended; the chests were stealth-changed with 3.3 and the credit drops replaced by satchels full of crafting materials. That way, they ensure that credit sellers can't make credits from chests anymore; they'd have to sell them on the GTN which is too much of a hassle for them.

This is working as intended; the chests were stealth-changed with 3.3 and the credit drops replaced by satchels full of crafting materials. That way, they ensure that credit sellers can't make credits from chests anymore; they'd have to sell them on the GTN which is too much of a hassle for them.

Probably why it was done, however I have toons of all levels across all severs and never encounted A problem getting blue-boxes. Sure there are other players who get them ahead of me but see theses players carry on questing so don't believe they are gold sellers.

. Guess we will see if this has an effect on gold sellers. Still getting them in my mail.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Especially on lowbie planets the change can be a boon if the RNG gods are with you. Green or blue grade 11 mats should sell for quite a bit more than the few credits that were originally in those chests. Edited by Mubrak

Especially on lowbie planets the change can be a boon if the RNG gods are with you. Green or blue grade 11 mats should sell for quite a bit more than the few credits that were originally in those chests.

On starter worlds yes, even selling to venders get a little more than the credits in the boxes if you get grade 6+. However you don't always get high grade mats. Got rubats crystals in all 3 of mine today which sell for about 1 credit each to venders and not much more on the GTN. Still was intending to take artifice on that toon anyway.

I guess I still like credits and gear more. Not that I have an issue if others like it better now. Still not convinced though that this will have a huge impact on the gold sellers, still hope I am wrong though.