Yavin Stronghold - Press Spacebar Every Login

XiamaraSimi

With every other stronghold, you got the cinematic once, the first time you visited it.

Yavin 4 it hangs on the "Press Spacebar" loading screen every single time i log in a character that is parked there.

99% of the time it doesnt even show the cinematic once spacebar is pressed, it just loads into the game.

If you insist on the game making you go through the cinematic every single time, could you at least make it a toggle so i dont have to hit spacebar to actually load into the game?

Edited by XiamaraSimi

With every other stronghold, you got the cinematic once, the first time you visited it.

Yavin 4 it hangs on the "Press Spacebar" loading screen every single time i log in a character that is parked there.

99% of the time it doesnt even show the cinematic once spacebar is pressed, it just loads into the game.

If you insist on the game making you go through the cinematic every single time, could you at least make it a toggle so i dont have to hit spacebar to actually load into the game?

Seems to force everyone else in the stronghold at the time into the same cinematic (closing all their windows etc as well) every time the owner joins.

Seems to force everyone else in the stronghold at the time into the same cinematic (closing all their windows etc as well) every time the owner joins.

that is the part that bugs me personally. I actualy kinda like being able to watch the cinematic more than once. to the point where I would like that as an option for my other strongholds. but zoning into guild stronghold and throwing everyone who is already there into watching a movie, even though they may have been in a middle of something - that part is disturbing

I actually like the cinematic because it shows all my decorations that I placed in the video. All you have to do is hit the spacebar to get in. Is that so hard? You have to do the same thing when you visit your guild ship.

As far as forcing everyone already inside to watch the video when you zone in, yeah, that should be fixed. I know this happens if everyone is in your group. Haven't heard if this happens to anyone not in your group but in your stronghold.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm certain that this is a side-effect of the 'Space' bug. The only two places that show the approach scene every time are the guild flagship and the Yavin stronghold, both of those locations currently tell you that you're actually somewhere else (fleet in case of flagship). Looks like the system that flags your first visit checks the actual stronghold while the system that checks for the flag does so by location. Edited by cyrusramsey

I'm certain that this is a side-effect of the 'Space' bug. The only two places that show the approach scene every time are the guild flagship and the Yavin stronghold, both of those locations currently tell you that you're actually somewhere else (fleet in case of flagship). Looks like the system that flags your first visit checks the actual stronghold while the system that checks for the flag does so by location.

Yeah, guess what they still didn't fix with this patch?

Yeah, guess what they still didn't fix with this patch?

Yes they did. You simply have to let it run one time (like for every other stronghold in prior releases) after the patch.

If you can keep your hands off the spacebar for one cycle.. you will fix your own issue here.

Edited by Andryah