The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

For future subs

Vu_ko

Hey, ive been playing SWTOR for over 2 years now and would to say, that the only reason im leaving is because of the horrible customer service. You have a better chance at winning the lottery 10 times in 1 year than getting anything useful out of them. And i know that im not the only who has had this terrible experience with them.

Thanks for reading, its just a heads up for future subscribers.

And I'm one of those subscribers that had wonderful customer service here. They once even bothered to log in the game to have a direct chat with me to restore some deleted items.

I'm here since beta and subbed since the launch and can say I never had a terrible experience with them. Ok once I did not got a reply but maybe it was because I left my manners at the door and went on total rampage. :D They replied after I calmed down. :p

And I'm one of those subscribers that had wonderful customer service here. They once even bothered to log in the game to have a direct chat with me to restore some deleted items.

I'm here since beta and subbed since the launch and can say I never had a terrible experience with them. Ok once I did not got a reply but maybe it was because I left my manners at the door and went on total rampage. :D They replied after I calmed down. :p

Agree with this here. All of my experiences with CS has been great both in game and on the phone. Not sure what made OP butthurt but I'm sure everyone's mileage may vary on this subject.

Hey, ive been playing SWTOR for over 2 years now and would to say, that the only reason im leaving is because of the horrible customer service. You have a better chance at winning the lottery 10 times in 1 year than getting anything useful out of them. And i know that im not the only who has had this terrible experience with them.

Thanks for reading, its just a heads up for future subscribers.

Well they never really reply in the CS forums

This. I remember the time they reset HK mission and my boyfriend and I had done the first part of the mission, the one where you had to go to the ship one day and the next day they reset it. I filed a ticket and asked politely if they could reset it to where we were. They reset it but made it to where we only needed one mission to complete it.

Same here for the most part

I'm one of those customers who doesn't expect or seek out "customer service." When I go into a grocery store, I find everything myself, if I have a question about something I look it up in 2 seconds online with my phone, etc...When workers come up to me and want to help or be chatty I get annoyed (not that I express it to them) so this kind of complaint has zero impact on my enjoyment of a game. It's a very foreign concept in my mind.

PS: don't you still have to be a sub to use the forums? What "future subs" would this be warning away?

Edited by Nefla

I'm one of those customers who doesn't expect or seek out "customer service." When I go into a grocery store, I find everything myself, if I have a question about something I look it up in 2 seconds online with my phone, etc...When workers come up to me and want to help or be chatty I get annoyed (not that I express it to them) so this kind of complaint has zero impact on my enjoyment of a game. It's a very foreign concept in my mind.

PS: don't you still have to be a sub to use the forums? What "future subs" would this be warning away?

Non-subs can read the forums.

Non-subs can read the forums.

Interesting, though I can't see many people hanging out on a forum they can't participate on but maybe that's just me. Anyway I'm pretty sure the OP's intent wasn't actually to be helpful to new subs.