The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

NPC's that Roam/Wander/Work

How about decos of npc's that move. I don't mean pace a step here and there but that can actually move about a stronghold. Droids that walk around as if they are doing something. Troopers wandering around your strong hold grounds, this would be awesome for Yavin. NPC's with welding torches or equipment that you can put near a landing pad to look like they are working on the ships or other items.

We need decos that provide a greater immersion in the game and the strongholds.

Edited by Fleurdelis

Kel dor jedi master, and revanite battler walk around :) i dont think it will get much more varied then that though the game cant be expected to know if you have something in a player placed npcs path. Edited by XiamaraSimi

Kel dor jedi master, and revanite battler walk around :) i dont think it will get much more varied then that though the game cant be expected to know if you have something in a player placed npcs path.

It's the revanite vindicator that walks around, the battler stands still like the zealot

It would be pretty cool if you could setup a small series of patrol points and select npcs would walk the route you set. Even cooler would be greeter npcs like SWG had that would animate and vocalize when you walk within certain range of them...