The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

your response aurbere

tunewalker

I dont remember, possibly, in which case that is a bit more accurate and quantifiable and makes things less vague, but that wasnt really the question that was given to me.

Ohh my bad tune that was a more of a question then a response.I wasn't sure either I just faintly remember something like that happening.

He beat him, but how he beat him, or how badly he beat him is vague yes.... but he beat him, nothing vague about him winning a combat related contest, only vague in what form of tactic or power or skill gap, size of the gap or what have you that makes it slightly vague yes. So depending on which part you are refering to yes... or no

If you mean he defeated him.... is that vague (no he beat him... nothing vague about him beating him)

or if you mean he defeated him, thus it makes him better in every way, not neccisarily because you dont have to be better in every way to beat some one thus vague.

The feat is there, the feat exists, we can safely assume that as an overall package Revan is better then Malak, but we cant assume by any amount or assume in every category.

Hmm...

So the cause of this issue is different from what I thought. I'll pick this back up tomorrow.

Ohh my bad tune that was a more of a question then a response.I wasn't sure either I just faintly remember something like that happening.

I know, I was just responding... I am kind of just curious as to what direction Aurbere is going with this. It will be interesting.

He cut Malak's jaw off.

That again makes things a little less vague as we know what ever tactics or power or saber skill he used it did ultimately end with him un-injured and his opponent having a Jaw CUT off (not smashed or torn... cut which means obviously the saber marked the end of the duel) which suggests a good distance between him and his opponent in what ever categories took place in this battle. Still doesnt mean superior in everything but it does mark a bit more of a solid distance between the characters overall combat capabilities, the fact that the saber was used as the finisher would leave some suggestion that if there was 1 category Revan was better in (does not mean the only category, nor does it mean THIS was the overall cause of the win) it was probably saber skill, or at the very least that Revan's style countered Malak's.

Edited by tunewalker