I just spent all of my credits on Colour Crystals I'm not going to use :(

Esbia

so you were the one who bought those ugly overpriced crystals i was selling. thanks :D

I just bought, Sea Green, Magenta and Cyan. Plus since I'm a sentinel so I had to buy two of each. I STILL don't know which to use :(. HAAAALPPP!!

I just bought, Sea Green, Magenta and Cyan. Plus since I'm a sentinel so I had to buy two of each. I STILL don't know which to use :(. HAAAALPPP!!

You know you don't need to buy two of the Cartel crystals... right? You pop one in your saber, it automatically unlocks in collections, and then you generate a second one from there.

You know you don't need to buy two of the Cartel crystals... right? You pop one in your saber, it automatically unlocks in collections, and then you generate a second one from there.

Omg... you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding

Edited by Esbia

He wasn't kidding. FML!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm such a noob.

He wasn't kidding. FML!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm such a noob.

I was about to say you can now of course resell the two you haven't bound to yourself - but as I'm guessing you didn't read this thread until after the post above you've gone and bound them all. Ouchy

You sir are addicted to crystals. For a mere 250,000 credits allow me to offer my services in beating this vicious addiction. Help is here if you will simply open your heart and allow my sticky fingers into your wallet.

It takes an Empire to raise a healthy and crystal free newbie. We are all here for you in our, er, your, yeah your, time of greed, er, need.

As others have said, you only need one. Thats the best part about CM crystals ^_^

We wont go into the alt i have with one of each crystal stashed away in her cargo hold just in case i might use it eventually... Dont laugh, i made a pink and black themed inq the other day so it was helpful to have pink/black stashed away ^_~ :D

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I bought a few crystals in hopes to recreate them but failed. :) That was my last venture in buying crystals I liked.

I have several that I tend to shift off and on time to time. Also change outfits as well, so having more than one color wouldnt hurt if like changing the colors of your sabers now and then. I had accidentally bound crystals when I didnt mean to do so as well. I thought it was this crystal but it was that crystal I already did bind. *shrugs* When got that many it can happen on occasion. Once so far, not repeated as of yet... will see after I post this if I bind one again accidentally. :D

I spent probably 15-20 million credits JUST on the White and White-Black color crystals for the sole purpose of completing my collections tab.

OCD can get expensive.

I have a White crystal from before the CM. Spending a million creds when a million creds was a lot was totally worth it, even if I can only ever have the one :p