Why are there no rewards from completing flashpoints?

diamount

Honestly, I'm getting pretty sick of taking the time to get a group sorted to complete a flashpoint and get absolutely nothing for my efforts. The mandalorian raiders flashpoint for an example, all I got was on lousy commendation. No loot drops and the quest reward wasn't even above the amount you get from completing third stage of bonus missions, theyl ook award 10k xp and 3 commendations.

Even in heroic quests you get a suitable quest reward.

Dude, there are enough phat lootz going around in this game to sink a battleship... how many more would make you feel better?

You guide us.

I've either lost on the loot that has dropped and I mean on all of them or they never dropped for me at all, so unless they add this then it doesn't seem worth the effort involved. Just do a quick heroic quest and get a same quality item in half the time.

I've either lost on the loot that has dropped and I mean on all of them or they never dropped for me at all, so unless they add this then it doesn't seem worth the effort involved. Just do a quick heroic quest and get a same quality item in half the time.

Just because nothing has dropped for YOU, or someone else won an item that you wanted, doesnt make it any less rewarding in terms of amount of oranges dropped. I think you may have more an issue with RNG, which every gamer and their mother can relate to.

I don't know what has happened OP but I have NEVER had a problem getting gear in a Flashpoint. Heck, I have gotten some of the sickest gear on my character right now from the couple of Flashpoints I have done.

Sounds like you have some bad luck.

I don't know what has happened OP but I have NEVER had a problem getting gear in a Flashpoint. Heck, I have gotten some of the sickest gear on my character right now from the couple of Flashpoints I have done.

Sounds like you have some bad luck.

Yep, which is kinda ironic as my other character always had gear droped for him. Guess Bioware's loot roll is biased against dark siders as a Republic player.

:D

Edited by diamount

Yep, which is kinda ironic as my other character always had gear droped for him. Guess Bioware's loot roll is biased against dark siders as a Republic player.

As I've said, it sounds like your issue is more with the RNG, and not the actual quantity that drops.

as someone who used t2 pants (back when they were current and the best) all the way into SSC... i feel you.

:D

LOl, maybe....

It sucks. I do fell where you are coming from, I would be a little frustrated as well.

not to mention, you can use those 'lousy commendations' to buy customizable gear, or upgraded armoring/mods/enhancements for your gear.

Technically, every 2 commendations is an upgrade, (although i will concede it is a VERY minor upgrade) if you're doing it at level.

Honestly, I'm getting pretty sick of taking the time to get a group sorted to complete a flashpoint and get absolutely nothing for my efforts. The mandalorian raiders flashpoint for an example, all I got was on lousy commendation. No loot drops and the quest reward wasn't even above the amount you get from completing third stage of bonus missions, theyl ook award 10k xp and 3 commendations.

Even in heroic quests you get a suitable quest reward.

Agreed. And considering how hard it is to find a group nowadays, the current state makes that all hassle is not worthy.

I prefer doing bonus series and +2 +4 heroics. At least I don't struggle to find a group for those.