Character Preview Screen

LeetRage

I have found a bug, searched to see if was anywhere in this section of the forum, but I could not find it so if this is a re-post I do apologize.

Anyhow, if you have a character that is using the 'wardrobe ' or an 'active costume' and you shift right-click a crystal to see how it will look on your character, since there are no light-saber holding places on the 'wardrobes / active costume' the character will remain still and not pull pull out the light-saber to review its color. If you activate the old or original / actual gear (one that has a lightsaber holding place with lightsaber in it) it will work.

I deactivated my 'active' costume and right clicking the crystal works, IE proof that the active costume will not show a light-saber crystal colors when right clicked to view color of light-saber.

Can confirm, this became broken with 3.2. It has already been reported before but I don't think we received a yellow post on it yet.

Yeah, I noticed this a while back as well but never saw it posted here in the bug reports section of the forums, if it was please disregard.