The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Togruta customization pack :)

This is where the thread should have been to start with but oh well. Basically if you guys could add a lekku/montral customization pack for togrutas in the future so the males can have longer lekku. Now I'll go back to enjoying my male togruta alt. Thank you Edited by Mathiasstewart

• 1 year later...

When it comes to jewelry options, I don't want metal jewelry, I would love some more natural looking choices. I would love something more like leather and beads. I think that could look amazing.

Also PLEASE give us long lekku for male Togruta. I REFUSE to play my male Togruta because they look so absurd with such short lekku. Please please please fix this. Thank you!

When it comes to jewelry options, I don't want metal jewelry, I would love some more natural looking choices. I would love something more like leather and beads. I think that could look amazing.

Also PLEASE give us long lekku for male Togruta. I REFUSE to play my male Togruta because they look so absurd with such short lekku. Please please please fix this. Thank you!

Leather and bead headpieces would be amazing!