The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Purchasing Guild Bank accesses needs withdraw and deposit

Berice_

Hello everyone, I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who feels that if you purchase the guild bank access, then you should have full access to the guild bank. Full access includes being able to withdraw and deposit from the guild bank. Now what good is there to buy the access to it if you have no accesses to the credits in it. I mean it is a bank for goodness sake. When you hear the word bank you think of money. For the F2P guilds out there, they can't do anything, not even buy a good bank unless you sub, buy off of gtn, or buy cartel coins.

Now I'm sure that these F2P guilds would love to be able to save up for a flagship, cause I know I would love to have one for my guild. I had to give my leadership position to a sub just so we could get a sh and guild bank. But even now I still can't deposit or withdraw any credits from the bank. I would be the main person in the guild saving money up for our very own guild flagship. So people out there feeling my pain on this subject, please help me show recognition towards this issue, so that maybe, just maybe they will make this very necessary change that will help guilds from all around. Thank you.

-The Bastion

Sentinel 60, Smuggler 55, Sniper 55, Assassin 40, Operative 20, Bounty Hunter 17

Edited by Berice_
Can be better