Rishi intro question

ckoneful

Alright, so I've run Rishi quite a bit at this point but I've only been called a Cannibal twice and I'm trying to figure out why. The only thing I can possibly think of the 2 characters have in common are they are both Battlemasters, am I missing something? What triggers someone to be called a cannibal in the Rishi story?

My take:

Lana is a bit of a passive aggressive &*^%. She's the one who programs the town crier droids. Imp characters are a bad &*^, daring pirate gang, while Pub characters are cannibalistic abominations. It didn't hit me till like my 4th run through of Rishi. It made me laugh.

Edited by ModronLove

My take:

Lana is a bit of a passive aggressive &*^%. She's the one who programs the town crier droids. Imp characters are a bad &*^, daring pirate gang, while Pub characters are cannibalistic abominations. It didn't hit me till like my 4th run through of Rishi. It made me laugh.

I'll have to try it on another republic toon then, thought it was my Juggernaut that got called one but it could have been my Knight.

I'll have to try it on another republic toon then, thought it was my Juggernaut that got called one but it could have been my Knight.

My Shadow was a Firefly/TOR Reaver crossover, too. But take that with a grain of salt since I only have the one 60.

Edited by Diviciacus