Waspback Gizka not listed in Decorations

Bugisttod

Hi folks,

The new Waspback Gizka pet isn't showing up in the Decorations list.

Instead, my Verdant Gizka which is already placed is now showing as 1/1 Available instead of 0/1 Available.

Also, the Irradiated Varactyl still isn't unlocking in the Decorations list, just as a reminder :) I own it, I ride it, but it's 0/1 in my Decorations list.

Can confirm, here's my orignal bug report on it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=819360

The problem is that both the Verdant Gizka and the Waspback Gizka show up as Verdant Gizka in the decorations list, and since the list hides duplicate names, you only see one of them.

You can sort of make it work by first placing one Gizka, then changing from "Show All" to "Show Available" and it now lets you place the other Gizka pet.

But this really should be fixed, along with the Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker and SP-R0 Power Droid who show the same bug because there are two decorations with the same name.

Also, the Irradiated Varactyl still isn't unlocking in the Decorations list, just as a reminder :) I own it, I ride it, but it's 0/1 in my Decorations list.

It's not just that one, the Rark K-133T is affected by this as well.

By the way, as a pet collector, I really love your zoo (though the names don't show up for me in Google Chrome). Feel free to subscribe to this thread for pet collectiing news. :)

Edited by Jerba

You can sort of make it work by first placing one Gizka, then changing from "Show All" to "Show Available" and it now lets you place the other Gizka pet.

Thanks for the tip, that worked! :)

By the way, as a pet collector, I really love your zoo (though the names don't show up for me in Google Chrome). Feel free to subscribe to this thread for pet collectiing news. :)

Thanks (and thanks for the Chrome bug report!). The page is a bit out of date, as you can imagine it takes some keeping up with! :)

I'll check out your thread.