Returning Player looking guild/friends on Harbinger

NandoGore

Hey all, I'm a returning player that just transfered to Harbinger from Bastion. I havent played in years so I need a little help remembering everything. Also getting ready for the fallen empire so yeah.....My main toon is lvl 50 and I have no clue where i left off or what all the new stuff is. I do play all game modes. Thanks for your time ladies and gents :)

Recommend subscribing and rolling a new character(Even a mirror). It'll help a ton at getting you back into the swing of things and starting out at 50 after not playing for years would be rough and/or you'd miss things.

Based on your sig, I'm guessing that you like imp side? I don't do much endgame PVE, but if you want to run some warzones, I'd be happy to help bring you back up to speed.

At 50, you are going to want to do Makeb, which will take you to 55 or a little higher. You can start Makeb from your ship holo terminal. Next is the Shadow of Revan prelude, which you can start from the mission terminal on your ship. That will take you to about level 57 and give you a 162 PVE set, which will bolster well for warzones. From a PVE standpoint, next you can do the actual Shadow of Revan story on Rishi and Yavin IV, which will pretty much take you all the way to 60. If you like pvp, you can run warzones and stockpile warzone comms prior to hitting 60. You only need a little over 4k comms to get a full pvp set at 60, and the warzone comm limit is capped at 200 thousand!!! It used to be 2750, but they recently changed that.

You can reach me on Katolo pub side or Malovo imp side. I'm US west coast and typically play weeknights and weekends.

Edited by teclado

Welcome back! This game is still awesome and getting better! I have to agree with the post up there. I too returned after two years off and had no idea of anything anymore. Starting over helped a ton. Sub XP is 12x in story mode so it moves fast and keeps you engaged with no grinding. Warryn is my mains name if you want help and Third Echelon is a guild I joined a few weeks ago and they are the best of the guilds I've been in since coming back about four months ago. Good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.