The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Post your Togrutas here!

DeLaaNie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't and it's your thing you can always have a female that might help you. :)

Maybe it doesnt bother you perfect waifu creators but some players actually enjoy playing and roleplaying male characters too rather than stare at female virtual butt all day long, and just looking at the back of male togruta head being completely out of proportion gives me a headache and makes me want to delete all the males I create. And there i was so looking forward to male togruta....

I actually changed his skin to be that dark blue-grey and changed his face markings too and now I think he looks waaay better :D Having the greater contrast between forehead and montrals helps his head look not as long. :D

http://i.imgur.com/LsE1SuH.png

He looks amazing I'm glad to hear that you are liking him more :) also is it number 9 for the color montral pattern?

Edited by Mathiasstewart

Maybe it doesnt bother you perfect waifu creators but some players actually enjoy playing and roleplaying male characters too rather than stare at female virtual butt all day long, and just looking at the back of male togruta head being completely out of proportion gives me a headache and makes me want to delete all the males I create. And there i was so looking forward to male togruta....

Are you trying to follow everything I say? Notice I said if it's your thing. Also just because I have three male togrutas and a couple female doesn't mean I am staring at the butts of the males since I am a hetero male myself so why would I do it with the females is it because I'm a guy so I have to stare at women 24/7?

Edited by Mathiasstewart

Are you trying to follow everything I say? Notice I said if it's your thing. Also just because I have three male togrutas and a couple female doesn't mean I am staring at the butts of the males since I am a hetero male myself so why would I do it with the females is it because I'm a guy so I have to stare at women 24/7?

I dont think you understood my point.

Saying "well play a female then" is a lazy reply to anything. So I'm giving a lazy reply back. Gee.

I dont think you understood my point.

Saying "well play a female then" is a lazy reply to anything. So I'm giving a lazy reply back. Gee.

Actually no I understand what you are saying and sad to say it isn't lazy to suggest that somebody could create a female alt to enjoy playing on a race with longer lekku I could just say suck it up and deal with would that make you feel better? So by saying perfect waifu creator you didn't mean guys who sit around creating a female just to stare at the body?

Edited by Mathiasstewart

Actually no I understand what you are saying and sad to say it isn't lazy to suggest that somebody could create a female alt to enjoy playing on a race with longer lekku I could just say suck it up and deal with would that make you feel better? So by saying perfect waifu creator you didn't mean guys who sit around creating a female just to stare at the body?

Actually yes it is a lazy answer or did you think those who wanted male togruta with longer lekku are dumb enough not to think about creating a female one? Yes I currently ONLY have female togruta even though my original plan was to make male togruta, but the male look so out of proportion I cannot handle playing male.

My togruta is a very sarcastic bitter little lady I might add, just to enhance my mood.

Have you ever seen bodyshape1 male togruta? they didnt even bother changing the face shape to their tinier versions, like they did on females bodyshape1 however to avoid massive head complexion. You know how the face changes when you use bodyshape1 on human? Yeah that. They skipped that on male Togrutas. Massive head bodyshape1 much. Halfassed. Need more examples? I can take screenshots just to compare. sheesh

I like the color schemes you picked for them :)

:o

I kind of wish I gave my smuggler a different color of her montral seeing as canonically Togrutas have different face/montral colors but hell - still like her :p

Edited by Asheris

I kind of wish I gave my smuggler a different color of her montral seeing as canonically Togrutas have different face/montral colors but hell - still like her :p

That's all that matters in the end :) once I figure out the screenshot key I will put my 6 up when I get nice looking gear for all of them.

Edited by Mathiasstewart

well to be honest, type 4 just wouldn't look right, and type 3 amazonian a bit extreme (besides already have a type 3 amazonian sent).

as for female vs. male, think majority people roll female regardless and here female just look better compared to their male counterparts.

I think male type 4 will probably be the rarest of potential builds.

Of course body type 4 works

Some do, some don't.

Asaak Dan was purple-purple and male.

Edited by Darturion