Chiss legacy race acknowledgment postgame?

Srelik

Probably not the best source, but I read on wookieepedia that a chiss smuggler can try to fake being a chiss aristocra to an imperial officer in postgame content, but I've never come across this as a chiss smuggler. Does anyone know what the lines of dialogue are if it exists? It might since imperial catha get acknowledgment on Makeb.

Anyone?

I haven't had any of the races I've unlocked get mentioned in classes that they weren't originally available for aside from just being called an "alien." I'm surprised there's a Cathar mention at all, Jorgan seems to think my Cathar trooper is some random other race but definitely not a Cathar. You'd think if anything they'd add it there and on Ord Mantell where the soldiers explain to you what a Cathar is even if you are one yourself.

If I remember correctly the place in which the Chiss smuggler conversation happens, is in the Act 2 Finale of the Smuggler story. I think this is the video I was talking about:

As it shows if the did have sound files for the event that you were a Chiss smuggler, then they never got around to actually putting them into the game. Hope this helped clear it up a little. :)

Edited by DarthDralgus

A Chiss agent has a few references to his species, notably on Hoth (where the other Chiss are).

I made a Chiss bounty hunter though. Would've been nice to get some acknowledgement as well. I figure he's an exile who still won't go against the Ascendancy. Which in turn should have some reaction to him.

Oh well. By that point I was fully decked out in my notBoba Fett armor so I chalk it up to them never seeing my face.

I'm pretty sure the only acknowledgement of being Chiss is in the Imperial Agent class content.

I'm not sure, because my only Chiss is an agent, but is there a conversation option on the DK story line <planetary line, not class line> where you have to cover up a murder of a Chiss <in the tavern> and you have the option of asking "why did you ask ME to do this" - and this gets into you being Chiss yourself.

It still might content exclusive to imperial agents, though. In the Red Reaper debriefing, a Sith Warrior can taunt Malgus for not being as strongly connected to the force as him if they are Pureblood, but Pureblood Inquisitors cannot. I think the thing is that Chiss Imperial Agents are the only ones that have being Chiss directly connected to their backstory. Edited by OldVengeance

I'm not sure, because my only Chiss is an agent, but is there a conversation option on the DK story line <planetary line, not class line> where you have to cover up a murder of a Chiss <in the tavern> and you have the option of asking "why did you ask ME to do this" - and this gets into you being Chiss yourself.

That was on Balmorra mate :)

And as far as I know only the agent has any indication of him/her being a Chiss - probably because at first it was the only class that could be Chiss perhaps - later also added to BH? We will never know I guess, that race does not fit into anything besides the agent regardless :p

On a side note - I wish something more was done after the Chiss agent's Hoth questline, I'm hoping that maybe KotFE will acknowleadge it.

It's so cool that you become a merit adoptive of House Miurani, it would be even better if we get to hear from our Aristocra again :)